12.31.2010

"here's to us" . new years eve

dr martia: "tell me what was so special about your wife?"

sam: "well, how long is your program? Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew it. It was like... magic"

we've had this movie on our netflix playlist for a while now. i haven't had the urge to watch it since cameron's father, tom, mentioned it as his favorite movie. i couldn't have picked a more perfect day to watch the movie & i can see why tom loves it so much. you have good taste dad :)

<3
a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment